Wednesday 17 February 2021

Majahua Beach

 Well, well, well....we discovered a new beach! It's off the old road to Ixtapa, down a bit of an uncertain street, a couple of km out of Zihua, that was in the process of becoming a new subdivision, before the bottom of the project fell out. We are not sure how this all transpired, and maybe we don't want to know. There are unfinished homes that are half completed, streets, cul de sacs, pools, and waterslides left to ruin. But, the beach is the prize at the end of this dilapidated, deserted, wonder. We call it Mystery Beach!







 I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I wish I would have taken more pictures of this unfinished development. I was quite shocked by the total abandonment of the area that I quite forgot to capture some photos. But, the beach is quite glorious!


No comments:

Post a Comment