Monday 3 January 2022

New Year's Eve Celebrations

 NYE was celebrated with supper eaten at home, and drinks to follow at Daniel's By the Sea. The small popular bar was surprisingly quiet, and we were able to enjoy a couple of margaritas with close friends. The night ended after a jaw-dropping spectacular firework display hosted by three beaches. I can't believe I stayed up that late!


These two men provided some great music while we sat at Daniels. It was enjoyable and not too loud. A few of our friends even got up to dance.

 

                The firedancer wasn't anything too special, but our evening sure was!

 

                                      Hoss and Louie enjoying their conversation.

 

I don't know why I bother photographing the fireworks...my picture don't come close to justifying the real event!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment